Friday, July 27, 2007

Time Flies and Sympathy's Nice

Wow.

I can't believe how quickly this summer has been flying by. There have been so many great things that have happened and that I've wanted to write about here. The problem is that I've been so busy doing it all that I haven't had the chance to write about it.

So, here's a quick and cute little story that I hope will make up for the long quiet period. Poor Katie has been sick this week. The doctor confirmed it was just a cold, so she had to just work her way through it.

This morning she looked much better and Vicki pointed it out. "You look like you feel better!" You could see that little brain processing what this meant, and consider the possibility that the sympathy factor may be about to be turned down a notch or two. The smile disappeared from her face and she replied, "I feel really sick."

Enjoy the weather! Don't swim in my pool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home