Friday, March 23, 2007

"Crackdown" means you can even put Crack down.

For my Birthday, Vicki got me a new Xbox 360 game, Crackdown. The critics are giving it "decent" reviews, so maybe I'm alone in this. But I haven't been so addicted to a game in quite a long time. Most likely since I first discovered Halo on the original Xbox. And if anybody knows how much I like Halo, that's saying a lot. (And for the people who've known me for a long time, Halo was the biggest thing since Doom - which was the biggest thing since Ultima III. Pretty impressive company, those games.) (An aside for Mom - Ultima III was the game that made those annoying beeps that drove you crazy every time I booted it up!)

So if anyone who is reading this (who is reading this, by the way?) gets a chance to play Crackdown, I only recommend it if you really have some time to kill.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger Bobbie said...

If this new game has those "annoying beeps"....poor Vicki! (-;

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home