Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Big 5-Oh

I know I haven't posted anything new lately. I guess part of the reason for that is this is a significant post - my 50th on this blog. So I guess I felt like it should be something monumental. Instead, you get this "Woo-Hoo" entry.

I will take the time to share my wonder of what the Internet does for us. Now that spring is in full swing, I pulled out my lawn mower the other day to get ready for the season. After performing "standard maintenance" (new oil, new gas, new sparkplug, clean the air filter), I now cannot get the darn thing to start. Fortunately, I've been able to turn to Matt for help in troubleshooting the issue. What's really amazing when you think about it is that Matt is in Chile, something like 5000 miles away, and he's helping me diagnose a small engine issue. Definitely nothing I would have tried over the phone (expensive) or postal mail (slow).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home